Writing is a skill: You can track that you are improving.
Writing is a primary communication strategy in work and private life.
How to write better:
Preparation: Get Comfortable and remove distractors
- Step: Shut of that stuff: TV, Radio
- Step: Make a Plan: Timeline, Topic, Outline
- Step: Planning: Set Dates, Set Goals and Monitor Progress
- Day 7: Due Date is the final date
- Day 6: Last Draft is the Date where the final version is completed
- Day 1: Planning: Timeline, Topic, Outline, Ideal Outcome
- Day 2: Research Done
- Day 3: Do a Draft.
- 4. Step: Define Goals:
- Planning: Interesting Goal, Outline before draft
- Research: 5 High Quality sources, Take notes for Outline
- Draft and Revision: Engaging Intro, Min 3 Subsctions, Strong Conclusion
Write about your personal experience in the Comment section below